If you have forgotten your password, you will most likely be locked out of your account and be restricted from using it. If you are thinking of opening another account, that won’t help because Interbet only allows one account for one player. This may cause some issues when you are to verify your identity for your new account. The right move is to reset your password on the Intebet website by following the steps below.
1. Go to the official Interbet website through https://www.interbet.co.za/
2. Click on “forgot password” at the top right corner of the webpage just below the login option.
3. Enter your email address in the field provided. It must be the email you registered your user account with.
4. You will receive a recovery email with a list of instructions on how to log into your account.
5. Follow the instructions and login with the new password.