On Scorebet, most betting operations are done on the website. But what happens when a punter can open their account after trying their password several times. Getting locked out of one’s account is most likely due to incorrect password as one can easily forget one or more character in the password. On the Scorebet website, punters can make use of the forgot password feature to unlock their account and reset it to a new one. Here is how you can commence password change.
1. Go to https://www.scorebet.co.za/ through your web browser.
2. Click on “forgot” beside the login field just at the top of the webpage.
3. Enter the email address you used in creating your account into the field provided.
4. Submit your email address and a link will be sent to your mail promptly.
5. Use the link to change your password to a new one.
6. Use your new password to open your account.