Have you lost or forget the password or username to Supabets accounts? Follow our easy and quick guide to do a password or username reset and get your account back.
Are you registered user on the Supabets South Africa website but can’t sign into your account due to loss of username or password? The Supabets website has a password reset feature that allows punters who are locked out of their account to gain back access. This procedure is easy, fast and safe to ensure user account details is secured. Once you can remember your recovery email or phone number, you can start a password recovery procedure on the Supabets website. Here is an easy guide to get ypu through the process.
1. Go to https://www.supabets.co.za.
2. Click on the "FORGOT IT" icon, placed at the top-right corner of the home page.
3. On the password recovery page, enter your username and the email address which you opened you Supabets account with.
4. Click on "SEND" at the bottom of the page and a link will be sent to your email instantly.
5. Find recovery password link in your email box and click - you will be directed to the password reset page.
6. Change your password to a new one you can easily recall.
7. Use the new password to log into you Supabets account.
If you have any problems with recovering your account password you can contact Supabets support:
You can also visit our main Supabets review