Betxchange started operating as an online bookie in 2003, which was the same year it was licensed by the Gauteng Gambling Board. Besides horse racing, which it is famous for, Betxchange offers over 60 sports betting options. To make payment and withdrawals easy for South African punters, this betting website also offers several banking options. To withdraw your winnings from Betxchange through the bank transfer method, read the guide below.
1. Visit the official Betxchange website and log into you user account.
2. Click on “Account” and procced to select “withdraw”.
3. Choose the method you would like to use to withdraw your winnings with.
4. If you have chosen the bank transfer method, enter your bank account details.
5. Enter the amount of winnings you wish to withdraw.
6. Look through the information you have provided and click on withdraw. You will be notified if your application for withdrawal is successful.