Know all about how to see you balance and withdraw your cash winnings from your Supabets South Africa account into your bank account in our withdrawal guide.
Supabets is an international bookmaker brand that caters to many African countries including South Africa. This bookie has various has an online betting website as well as several retail outlets across South Africa. The Supabets website offers all the services punters can get at a typical retail outlet. The bookie website boasts a well-designed user interface with lots of features that makes betting easy for punters who choose to bet via their computers or mobile phones. One of the features punters will find useful on this betting website is the withdrawal feature which allows them to withdraw winnings directly into their bank account. Here is how you can withdraw winnings from your Supabets South Africa online account:
1. Go to https://www.supabets.co.za and log into your account.
2. Once you are logged in, click on "WITHDRAWAL" in the menu.
3. Choose your desired method of withdrawal. If you wish to use STANDARD BANK, select the instant money option.
4. Proceed to confirm your cellphone number.
5. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw to generate an OTP code. Note that minimum withdrawal is R100 and maximum is R2500.
6. Click on generate PIN and you will be given a “one time pin” instantly.
7. You can then use the OTP to withdraw your winnings from your STANDARD BANK account or ATM.
If you have any troubles or questions you can easily contact financial support ([email protected])
Or you can just follow our Supabets review.